Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums On Deck, Says Game's Producer



Incarcerated rapper T.I. and rapper-slash-actor Will Smith are looking to make strong music comebacks as Game producer Mars has revealed plans to work on both of their forthcoming albums.

Along with Tip and Will, Mars (who previously worked on Game's R.E.D. Album) is also keeping professional company with West Coast rap veteran Snoop Dogg.

"[T.I.] will always be my brother, he'll always be a friend and production partner. I'll always be working with Tip. He's been sitting [in jail] for a year. So I've been thinking about my brother. I have all different types of directions, all types of different stuff," Mars explained in an interview. "We're working on Tip, we're working on the High School movie with Snoop and Wiz Khalifa. We're working on Will Smith, bringing him back. That's actually him on the other line right now. Snoop's daughter, we just put out her first single. We're doing the whole album. Mario wants me to d a mixtape with him, we're working on that. I'm working on Ashanti. We're just working on as much as possible." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment