Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A$AP Rocky on Azealia Banks: ‘She Gotta Chill Out with the Beefin”

A$AP Rocky

A$AP Rocky and his A$AP Mob hit the Jersey Shore for the Bamboozle festival over the weekend. During a sit-down interview with Fuse, the Harlem rapper sounded off on hip-hop’s freshmen class including Azealia Banks, Kendrick Lamar, and Yelawolf. He also spoke about his upcoming debut Long.Live.A$AP, “Goldie” video, and addressed rumors that he only dates white girls. Hear what Pretty Flacko had to say.

On Azealia Banks: “I like her for what she’s worth. I do think she gotta chill out with the beefin’ and all that other stuff and disrespecting the O.G.s. She the homegirl, so it ain’t nothin’ but a little talk to her. I think if she stays out of trouble, she’ll have longevity.”

On Kendrick Lamar: “That’s my favorite rapper. He’s a mad scientist.”

On Yelawolf: “Underrated, unappreciated, one of the best.”

On rumors that he only likes white girls: “I like all girls for the record. I don’t care if you white, black, yellow, or purple. I love women, as long as their beautiful, smart, and trill.”

On his dream posse cut: “Jimi Hendrix, John Legend, Tupac, Biggie, Pimp C, MGMT, produced by Danger Mouse.”





No comments:

Post a Comment