Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

New Music: Kendrick Lamar – ‘War Is My Love’

War Is My Love

Kendrick Lamar marches to the front lines on “War Is My Love.” The Compton soldier has teamed up with video game publisher Ubisoft as the fourth member of Team Ghost, a group of four celebrity gamers brought together to promote Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. In anticipation of the game’s release tomorrow, Kendrick has debuted a new song inspired by the video game.

“When I recorded ‘War Is My Love,’ I did my best to put myself in the shoes of the Ghosts from the video game and capture that feeling of being willing to wage war and do whatever it takes to claim victory,” said the Black Hippy, who is currently working on his highly-anticipated debut. “And when I started really getting into the game, I thought it actually matched perfectly.”

Listen to his warrior song below.



No comments:

Post a Comment