Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Drake's Star Is Ready To Be Reborn, "I Found A Home & I Feel Very Proud Of Where I'm At"



Young Money's Drake

Having just appeared in multiple "Saturday Night Live" sketches over the weekend, Drizzy said he is ready to take on more onscreen roles.

Drake isn't just all talk either, as the rapper told MTV News that he recently partnered with talent agency William Morris to help resurrect his career in front of the camera. "We're just building up our relationship, so I'm excited to get back into it. I found a home and I feel very proud of where I'm at and I'm excited to move forward and start getting back out there, man," he admitted. "Whatever projects there are available, I'm down." (MTV)
is no longer satisfied with making radio anthems as he has now opened up about plans to resurrect his acting career with help from talent agency William Morris, home to actors such as Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington and Forest Whitaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment