Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Beyonce: I Have Embraced My Flaws

close




Does Beyonce fear the day a fan will catch her out and about with no make up or glam squad? According to People's Most Beautiful Woman, the answer, after many years of hard work, is no.

"Every day in my life is a part of my history, and I've worked really hard on my career and my life. So I make sure I wouldn't be upset if somebody saw me," Beyonce tells People.

Looking back, Beyonce is also much more confident then she might have been in Destiny's Child or even the early part of her solo career.

"I have embraced my flaws and I feel more confident," says Beyonce.

As previously reported, Beyonce is the first African American woman in nine years to cover People's coveted "Most Beautiful" issue. She follows Jennifer Lopez, who was crowned the same in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment