Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

UPDATE: 50 Cent Gives Dr. Dre A Pass, "He's Done Nothing But Help Me In My Career"



It appears 50 Cent has experienced a sudden change of heart by deciding to not leak a Dr. Dre record hours prior to promising to deliver the track himself.
Writing on Twitter, 50 said his respect for Dre and Interscope CEO Jimmy Iovine have altered his initial threat.
"I don't know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don't care its good music," he tweeted" July 27th.
"I wouldn't leak dre's record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me."
"I hate when I can't present my music the way. I feel it should be but f*ck it check out I'm ON IT" (50 Cent's Twitter).

No comments:

Post a Comment